Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

My daughter has high temperature since friday and i gave

My daughter has high temperature since friday and i gave her antitermics and its not going down under 38.we've been toa&e give us paracetamol 7,5ml 4 times a day the temp is not going down under 38.what shoul i do?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for this questionAt this point, she needs to go back to A and E. A fever that won't go down is concerning for another problemviral issues shouldn't really do that.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/Thanks for using justanswer.com