Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Please help me to help my son. He is 31 years of age. Fully

Customer Question

Please help me to help my son. He is 31 years of age. Fully qualified carpenter, lives and works with his cousin in High Wycombe. His mother died 5 years ago. For 2 years he washed ,fed,dressed and catered for her. Prior to this I've found out that he has a history of alcohol and drugs. We've reached a situation now where he will go out and get wrecked and be missing for 3 or 4 days. No one knows where he is. We believe he may use prostitutes,never had any long term relationships with any one girl. We believe he is suffering huge guilt problems and turns to alcohol and drugs to combat this situation. I would like your direction on this. I believe he needs some psychiatric help now because we believe he is on such a downward spiral that it won't be long before he is dead. He can still do good work with his job, but I believe that if he worked for someone else he would not last long. When I say we, I refer to his sister and cousin and myself. I live and work miles away from Wycombe but would like to set up a meeting with a psychiatrist in Wycombe to talk things through, with my son,daughter and myself pees. Please give me names and numbers for same in Wycombe. Thank you,Derek Symonds.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hello Derek. I'm sorry about this situationit is very troubling to see your son struggleHere is a list of doctors in that area that can helpAvista Psychiatric Services, PC Psychiatrist2325 Heritage Center Dr #113(215)(###) ###-####ieun Kim Psychiatrist503 Washington Ave #2b(215)(###) ###-####r. Razvan TorneaN Psychiatrist882 Jacksonville Rd #205(215)(###) ###-####et me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/Thanks for using justanswer.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You've given me doctors Addresses in the usa and I'm in the UK.
Oops!!!There is a wyncombe in the US too!Here is your best bet in the UKhttp://www.emmadineen.co.uk/
Thanks for this question.please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it. :)if you have more questions, just reply