Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I have had my eyes tested and the results came back that my

Customer Question

I have had my eyes tested and the results came back that my eyes are perfectly fine. Yet my eyes keep spacing out and going blurry. My vision is really bad at night time..im virtually blind. Struggle to see anything. I have severe neck pain. And my memory is really bad. I feel so confused all the time. I also get a really dull and throbbing sensation in the top of my head. The pressure is unbearable. Can anyone give me any advice
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
This could be migraines.You need to see a neurologist and have an MRI of the brain done.This would be done to rule out brain lesions or things like MSThen, if normal, you would need migraine therapylet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/Thanks for using justanswer.com
Thanks for this question.please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it. :)if you have more questions, just reply