Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

My name is***** and it has been awhile since I've

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** and it has been awhile since I've been on doctors (GP) and I'm getting lately quite a bit of heartburns, so I'm wondering if this is anything to be worried?
Expert:  Dr. Kaushik replied 1 year ago.
Greetings. Welcome to the site. 1)Do you only have heart burn or any other accompanying symptoms like nausea, vomiting, bloating sensation of abdomen, cinstipTconstipation or diarrhea, pain abdomen, etc ?2)What have you tried so far to manage it ?3)Has there been a change in your dietary habits of late such as taking too much of spices in the meals or skipping a meal during the day or drinking alcohol in excess or smoking a lot ?4)Is the heartburn throughout the day or more so at a particular time of day. ?I shall get back to you once you reply to the queries. Regards