Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Ive been in pregabalin days now but also take

Ive been in pregabalin for 3 days now but also take citolopram 40mg have done for ten years but when will I see a diffrence with the pregabalin it's been 3days but I still fill panicky and tearfull
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.You would need to wait for at least 10-14 days for the dose change of pregabalin.You would, unfortunately, have to wait for the effects of the medication to kick in.Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do u not think thay have had time to work yet as such
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
No I do not think that they have had appropriate time to work as yet.Any anxiety medication requires at least one to two weeks to start working.Let me know if you have more questions.Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at the top right hand corner when you are done asking.Kindest regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Iam just worried that 25mg is not going to do much for my anxcity I no it's only day 4 today so maybe Iam asking to much so u don't think il see the benifits of this dose yet as it hasn't been long enough
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
If your anxiety is too much I would have put you on a 50 mg dose to start with.I agree with you on that.I would appreciate a rating before we proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The doctor wanted to start me on 50mg but I said I wanted to start on the lower dose he said I could double the dose if I wanted to but Iam scared incase I get any side affects buy upping them
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Even 50 is pretty low dose so I am pretty sure that you will do ok with it without side effects.