Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I am a non smoker, have my windows open permanently and live

I am a non smoker, have my windows open permanently and live in a 1st floor sheltered flat immediately over the smokers station. This causes me to cough and inhale the smoke which bothers me.
The council says they can't offer me alternative flats (Which are available) without a doctors letter.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for the query.You will have to get that letter from your GP after he or she examines you and runs a few tests like a chest x ray to see the present state of your lungs.Such a letter is only legit if provided by a doctor who has a patient-doctor relationship with you. Such a relationship can only be established once a face to face conversation and a clinical examination has been done.Let me know if you have more queries.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the star on the top of your screen.Best wishes.