Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

I had a brief encounter with another man - he licked

Customer Question

i had a brief sexual encounter with another man - he licked my nipple for a few min and tried to touch my penis - it touched it for but a moment and i pushed him away as i was not ready or wanting to do anything. there was no other sexual activity - no kissing/oral/anal and i did not touch any part of him. he only brushed his hand over my ball sack and shaft of the penis - he has been touching his own and i am worried about any sti that might have come accross - my GP said to forget it and there was no activity
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JustAnswer. Your GP is absolutely correct. There is no STI that would be transmitted by his hand touching your penis or scrotum, even if he had previously touched his own penis shortly before touching you. All of the STIs do not live outside of the body, so the hands do not serve as a mode of transmission. So, there is no reason for concern about this encounter and no reason for any testing. If I can provide any additional information, please let me know.