Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I notice a tiny rash on my left shoulder yesterday a

Hello I notice a tiny rash on my left shoulder yesterday a bit itchy what might be the course of it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello I noticed tiny rashes on my shoulder and back. Its a bit itchy what might be the course. I attach a picture . thank you
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for the query.This seems like a heat rash also known as Miliaria.You should:Avoid excessive heat and humidity.Drink plenty of fluids to avoid dehydration.Wear loose cotton clothing – avoid wearing synthetic fibres, such as polyester and nylon.Keep your skin cool, fan, airconditioner and cold baths.Use calamine lotion – this is available at most pharmacies and will help soothe sore and irritated skin.If the itch is bothersome, you can use OTC antihistamine like cetrizine or loratidine twice a day.Hope this helps.Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.Best wishes.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks doc for your answer
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
It is my pleasure. Please remember to rate the answer by clicking on the stars on top of your screen.Best wishes.