Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I got a chill one night in Spain and shivered the whole night

Customer Question

I got a chill one night in Spain and shivered the whole night uncontrollably, had bad headache and cough and sharp pain in left lung. Went to the pharmacy and they gave me 10 days worth of antibiotics, but because I began to feel better after 2 days, stopped taking them. I have had a dry cough ever since I have been back, not a bad one but just now and again, also get a bit weazy. I am not short of breath or anything and have no pain in my lung now.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for this questionThis could indicate an untreated pneumoniaYou need to see a doctor and have a chest xray done.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/Thanks for using justanswer.com
Thanks for this question.Please don't forget a positive rating.If you have more questions, just reply