Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Good Morning Mine is a bit of an unusual question. It is

Good Morning
Mine is a bit of an unusual question. It is about gut flora. I just wanted to know how long it takes roughly for good bacteria to out colonise bad bacteria when you are taking probiotics? Thanks very much, Adele
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.This process takes weeks to months and the least reported time period reported is two to three weeks for the beneficial bacteria to out colonise the harmful bacteria.Let me know if you have more questions.Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at the top right hand corner when you are done asking.Kindest regards
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
This session is open for any number of further questions that you may have.I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end as that is the only way I am credited on here for helping you out.Kindest regards
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
I will call you in a moment.Appreciate your patience.