Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I met a guy and he licked my nipples and very very briefly

Customer Question

hello i met a guy and he licked my nipples and very very briefly tried to touch my penis I stopped him. there was no kissing or any other sexual contact. he had been touching his own penis but it was dry, he ole touch my scrotum and side of my penis for a moment more like brushed passed it, he did not masturbate me. I was just worried about any sti that I might get, my gp said there was nothing as nothing had happened . thank you
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.I agree with your GP.There is no practical risk for any disease transmission.There is no direct significant body fluid contact.Hence transmission will not occur.Do not worry.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/