Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I am on 20 mg of fluoxetine a day but been on holiday and can't

Customer Question

I am on 20 mg of fluoxetine a day but been on holiday and can't get appointment until next Tuesday and only hav 3 left
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Fluoxetine is a longer acting medication.Hence you can take on alternative days till you are able to see your doctor.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/