wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

My name is***** have some rushes or little red spots

Hi my name is***** have some rushes or little red spots allover genital
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have send a picture
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My telephone number is *****
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.The picture is too out of focus to make out any details.Can you upload one that is in good focus on the area of interest?Have you recently engaged in sexual activity that is concerning to you?How long have these spots been present?Do you have any other symptoms, discharge, pain, etc?Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.I will attach a phone consult link so you can call me and we can talk....
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NoI'm sory I all ready pay £24.I can't effort 47
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have this for the last two years. I'm not on any medication
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sometimes I feel eachy a round my groin
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I haven't a part of my wife for the last 11 year's
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
And the skin gets very dark colour a round
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I feel pain on the back of music eyes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry mistake riting I man my eyes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sending another picture
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the clear pictures.First of all, those do not look to be any form of STD.I think they are either fordyce spots (they can be colored in some cases) or infected sebaceous gland (think of them as zits on your other head...)In any event, I do not think you need worry.Of course, the best way to get to the bottom of what these are would be to have your doctor take a look at them in person. Does this make sense to you?It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me. Dr. Rick MD FACS