Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

I get up at least 4 times a night. I have been diagnosed with

Customer Question

I get up at least 4 times a night.
I have been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes.
What can I do to alleviate it
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JustAnswer.It will help if you could provide some further informationWhat are your blood sugars running during the course of the day?What was your HgbA1c?When you awaken during the night, are you passing a small or large amount of urine each time?Are you urinating frequently during the day?Are you having any shortness of breath or any swelling of the legs?Which water tablet and dose are you taking?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know. When I last had it checked at the local surgery ,it wasn't too bad
I don't know what HgbAlc means.
I pass small amounts of urine several times a night.
I don't urinate as much during the day.
I don't have shortness of breath or swelling of the legs.
My water tablets are Furosimide. I have stopped taken them since they seemed to make things worse.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Joe McMahon.
I gave you my phone number but still haven't heard from you and I don't quite know how to use your contact number
I am sorry for the delay. I got a message that said that you wanted to talk by phone and to enter my contact information, and I accepted that it would be fine and entered my contact information. I am in the US, and the contact information is my area code code and phone number.
I am sorry for the confusion. I was not in a position to make an international call yesterday, but I can now do so. If you would like me to call you, please let me know when you would be ready for the call.