DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

Stiffness in my joints when i get up in the morning in my 50

Customer Question

stiffness in my joints when i get up in the morning in my 50 ths
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis can be typical of either osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis.If it is of short duration [30 minutes or less] more likely osteoIf several hours or longer, more likely rheumatoid arthritis.It can be other problems as well, but you need examination, testing and probably imaging at this point. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily