wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I've missed my period now months,I did two pregnancy

Customer Question

I've missed my period now for two months,I did two pregnancy tests one in afternoon and another the following morning both positive
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.Then you are most likely pregnant.You could consult with your OB/GYN for a blood test to confirm this fact, however these home pregnancy tests are fairly accurate....You should consider yourself pregnant at this point but see your OB to make sure and to start your prenatal program.Make sense to you? It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me. Dr. Rick MD FACSI wish you the very best.