Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I fell over an banged my head off the bathroom sink on Friday

Customer Question

Hi I fell over an banged my head off the bathroom sink on Friday an cut behind my ear there was blood an I felt bit dizzy when it happened I got the blood to stop but felt a bit dizzy again last night an now an am in a lot off pain an it feels like I have a bone sticking out but am not to sure should I go to a&e an get it checked out
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Yes you should.Sudden worsening of the pain may suggest more serious injury.You need a brain scan to rule that out.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/