Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Pain in lower right hand side of chest Bit like a stitch but

Customer Question

pain in lower right hand side of chest Bit like a stitch but growing more painful started 15 hours ago and getting worse
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.Is the painful area tender to touch?Does deep breathing or movement worsen the pain?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is tender to the touch
hurts to cough
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the additional information.It seems most likely to be a muscular pain or pneumonia.I would strongly recommend that you be seen for this to rule out/rule in these conditions and be treated accordingly.I am sorry for the delayed response.This session is open for any number of further questions that you may have.I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end as that is the only way I am credited on here for helping you out.Kindest regards
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Since your pain is increasing by the hour, I would recommend that you be seen in the ER to be on the safe side.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
This session is open for any number of further questions that you may have.Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end as that is the only way I am credited on here for helping you out.Kindest regards