wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Me and my ex boyfriend were in March. We were

Customer Question

Me and my ex boyfriend were sexual in March. We were definitely sexual on the 18th March and I got my period on April 16th so I definitely am not pregnant from the 18th am I? I am not sure but I might have been sexual with him on the 30th March which is bang on the fertile days. I did get my periodon the 16th April so if I was pregnant would this period have been stopped or could the pregnancy things such as fertilisation etc happened just after my period as it takes 2 weeks doesn’t it. Could I be pregnant? We have never had sex, its more him putting/rubbing his penis near my vagina without a condom on. He said he has never ejaculated but I still freak out. But even if he did release sperm into my vagina on the 30th would my period on the 16th April have been be stopped or would pregnancy start after my period ended? How does this work? I am freaking out to be honest. I also have other health problems with my digestive system in particular bloated stomach. I know that the stomach is not to do with pregnancy but it makes me paranoid etc. I am worried, I don't think we did anything on the 30th but please can you explain how pregnancy works. 30th March is bang on my fertile day and pregnancy happens 2 weeks lately doesn't it, and my period came 2 weeks later so I wondered if my April period would have been stopped or if pregnancy could have happened/can happen straight after this period has happened. Assuming he ejaculated inside me on the 30th is pregnancy possible, do I need to wait until May's period. Please can you explain how it all works in detail like pregnancy with fertile days and link to period like in my case, period coming 2 weeks later so it seems like that day = good chance of pregnancy. I am freaking out. Please explain this all to me.Could I be pregnant?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have lots of digestive problems such as acid reflux, something is up with my whole digestive system, think I have IBS but have never felt cramps until today. I have a bloated stomach has been bloated for about 2 months. CouldI be pregnant from what I said about the period-pregnancy thing and fertile days etc?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Right now I could feel something near my vagina. I looked in my underwear and can see a little bit of cre***** ***** discharge. I have seen it before but have never actually felt it go on my underwear. I am freaking out again. Could it mean pregnancy? I've never actually felt it go on my knickers before,still scared about maybe being pregnant. I am not horny or anything for me to say its from that. I am scared of it being a sign of pregnancy. Are you sure there is no chance of me being pregnant? What you explained makes sense but I am still scared, actually feeling something come out of my vagina- is scary. Never felt it like that before. I cannot be pregnant from 18th March if I got April period can I? And I'm still worried about being pregnant from 30th March and getting April period but maybe May's period will not come.Maybe howI explained ishappening to me, April period coming but all the pregnancy stuff starting after that. Maybe I am pregnant/going to be pregnant which is why I can actually feel this discharge go onto my underwear. I am freaking out. I've seen discharge before but never felt it go onto my knickers. So scared.What is the white creamy discharge about if not pregnant, im so scared of being pregnant. I have seen white discharge before but I actually felt it go on underwear which is different.....so scared. Please explain everything to me in detail like how pregnancy and period works etc
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.have you done a home pregnancy test?Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I have not done a pregnancy test and can we please talk like this in the chat.Could I be pregnant from what I have told you? How does it all work when you have sex in your fertile time and your period comes around 2 weeks etc as explained above
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am suffering from digestive problems such as a bloated stomach for 2.months, IBS and acid reflux. My digestive system is messed up
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for that additional information.I do not believe you are pregnant from what you have posted. That being said, the best way to put your concerns to rest would be to do a simple home pregnancy test.Concerning this discharge, as a father of 3 daughters, my advice to you is to see your OB/GYN. Once again, this way you will know for sure what is going on.To learn how pregnancy and your period works please see this excellent web site:https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases_conditions/hic_the_female_reproductive_systemMake sense to you?It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me. Dr. Rick MD FACS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you please explain to me how sex during your fertile time and period 2 weeks later works? How many days after sex would the period be disrupted ? Is it possible for me to have had sex on 30th March which is a fertile period and the pregnancy process to start after my period? Can you explain to me how it works please? I am worried.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you explain it to me please?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Please review the link I sent you.It is important that you learn how your body works. Here is an excellent article from a highly respected source:https://books.google.com/books?id=MJ2yCAAAQBAJ&pg=PA67&lpg=PA67&dq=mayo+clinic+female+reproductive+system&source=bl&ots=A2jqOATj-l&sig=YiC7CmUtEBb8em1bB5VXmCJ8krs&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi67_utmqzMAhXL5SYKHawZCs0Q6AEIgQEwEg#v=onepage&q=mayo%20clinic%20female%20reproductive%20system&f=false
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you sure I am not pregnant?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
No. I've never examined you or got the result of a pregnancy test.....this is the only way to be sure.....