Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I drank quite a small amount and suddenly found I was continual

Customer Question

I drank quite a small amount and suddenly found I was continual passing urine without control
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.This can be due to the relaxed bladder sphincter --can happen from alcohol effect.Usually improves in 2-3 days.Another possibility can be urinary tract infection.This should be checked by urine analysis.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloThere are serious illnesses that can cause this.DiabetesTumor in the brainKidney disease.We can not diagnose you.See your doctor today.You need an exam, urinalysis, and lab testingMinimum.I am a double board certified clinical doctor.Find me as needed.Please click a positive here.
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Any serious cause like tumor will cause other symptoms.Since no other symptoms, common causes like alcohol effect or infection should considered first.Please avoid any caffeine as it can cause urination.And also get checked for any infection.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HiYou did not say this is from alcohol.It was pronouced enough to concern you.;Possible causes.Infection of the bladder.Bladder disease.Kidney problems.Brain problems [vasopression].Medication effects.And many other problems.See your doctor for this.We do not replace your doctors assessment here.Find me anytime, Dr. Thomas, for safe, correct and comprehensive answers.
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.So many possibilities from one day duration of symptoms are not likely.You symptoms are due to the alcohol related issue.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/