Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I hit my head while at work (just above were the nose and

Customer Question

Hi i hit my head while at work (just above were the nose and right eyebrow meet) with a ratchet about 2 days ago probebly as hard as i could have my whole body weight and strength behind it since then my vision has been a little blury on and off and it feels like somone is putting pressure on the front of my head and the side of my eyes and i just dont feel right in general i was wondering if i need to go to A&E to get it checked?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
yes, you should go to A and E to get checkedThis is probably a concussion but you need checked to rule out a bleed let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/Thanks for using justanswer.com
Thanks for this question.Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate itIf you have more questions, just reply :)