Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I bought some herbal medication in capsule form from

Customer Question

I bought some herbal medication in capsule form from an herbalist when I went to India for treatment of general weakness and lethargy. Although the medication is not that expensive, the herbalist never provided details of its contents as to which herbs were used in its preparation.
From a close analysis of the capsule contents, it looks nothing more than turmeric and some essential oils but I need to confirm this through enhanced drug testing as he is not inclined towards sending the next course through international delivery instead I have to go in person to collect it which is another issue as the return ticket is quite expensive and its no point going all the way there to collect ordinary household spices which I believe it is but I need to be sure.
Are there any independent drug labs in UK or elsewhere in the world where I can send the samples and that can help me in this testing?
I am not an expert but some analytical technique like spectrometry is needed here and what will roughly be the overall cost.
Regards,
Customer
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for this questionDo you have any other medical issues?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi,There is no reply from you regarding the above original question and I have been charged another £9.
Can you please explain this.
give them a callhttp://www.forensicresources.co.uk/poison-analysis.php