DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I woke up and stretch while still laying in bed and ended

Customer Question

Hi , I woke up and stretch while still laying in bed and ended up in so much pain in my back and neck . What can cause this to happen so suddenly . Please help
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloI assume you have degenerative disc disease.Possibilities here areSlipped discligament strainMuscle spasmI would call the doctor taking care of your back now, you might need an MRI. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 1 year ago.
Hello I am Dr.Amita and I would be assisting you with your concerns today.Please tell me if culture and sensitivity testing has been done on urine sample?Has the infection not responded to ciprofloxacin and keflex?Thanks
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloPlease ignore that last post.It is a site problem glitch, and belongs to another question.Find me anytime.Please click a positive here.Come back as needed.