How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 65276
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now


Customer Question

oneyearagoigotapsashowing11.92ugliam80ihaverecentllybecomeincontinentandlow erbackpainnotacute whatisthleastivsiveoptions.?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi,What do you want to ask please state clearly.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What should be my next move?
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for the query.The first and foremost thing to do is to see your Urologist and have a detailed prostate examination done. An ultrasound to see if there is any enlargement or mass in the prostate. In case there is a mass a prostate biopsy should be done. The treatment process will initiate after the prostatic biopsy has given a definitive diagnosis.The urologist might also want to get an MRI or a CT scan of the lower vertebral column done to see why there is pain and incontinence.So, a series of tests and evaluations need to be done before we can chalk out a treatment plan.Hope this helps.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you have any concerns or queries left.Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.Regards.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloI believe you are saying you had a glioma.Was this removed?what is the status now?This might not be a urology problem