Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Doctor phil, another question is that tonight when i was

hi doctor phil, another question is that tonight when i was talking to some ladies at my mums care home(some fellow patients) i seemed to not follow the conversation with a new lady patient and i panicked myself. Although i think i just lost concentration and wasnt sure if the lady was talking about her son or her brother. I panicked again and my mind went to me having dementia again......
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Oh this isn't dementiaIt is probably just a mistake in communication
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think it was more my lack on concentration but sometimes i have that with tv when following, like over trying to keep up , anxiety and stuff maybe as before but i still worry about dementia
You don't have dementia. I'm sure
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thankyou.
I was just talking to a friend and also listening to her on her facetime as well to another friend and thought i heard someone say like shut up or something like that - i panicked and thought oh no what if no one said that........
You are worrying too much
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was just wrapping my friends birthday presents and i turned one side up the other way to wrap the other end and for a little second i forgot how to wrap that end - again scaring myself.......
You are fine.that is normal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
And not remembering how to spell some words sometimes?
That is normal too
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thankyou for your help with this.
I have just been to a funeral and i was talking with people afterwards and i found myself getting confused or not rememering what someone had said previously etc
You're goodno dementia.normal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Even earlier at work almost getting confused at saying the year to someone......
Come on now. You don't have dementia
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry .
Was just doing my make up and looking in the mirror and it felt strange seeing myself for a minute.........
You're fine. No dementia. I'm sure of it