Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I need your help immediately!, i'm in a country where abortion

i need your help immediately!, i'm in a country where abortion is not legal, but i can't have a baby now, i checked for whether i am pregnant or not and it seems i'm pregnant, is there any way i can do a abortion it's been 38 days since my last mensuration periods, what am i supposed to do? is there any other non abortion medicine which can do the same?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Please accept the premium offer so that I can call you to talk over the phone.Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can't talk now, is it possible for you to give me your valuable suggestions here itself, please?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
I would prefer an email conversation. For me to give you an my email address on a secure box I would require you to accept the premium offer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sure, no problem!
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Please enter your email address in the secure box at your end so that I can email you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello doctor?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
I am here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have send you both skype id if it possible for you to talk, and my email id in the private contact info.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Responded on your email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Doctor just once more i need your help, i need to talk to you personally to clarify one more doubt!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Doctor the medicine is not available, is there any other possibility?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi doctor, i have arranged medicines online. but it will take approximately 10 days to come, i hope it will be fine yeah?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Yes that should be fine. Usually takes less than 10 days.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Doctor! i need to ask you something! I had given her papaya,cinamon and vitamin c, i guess it must have helped, she had got bleeding today, do you think the bleeding must have happened because of abortion or maybe something else? anyway i'll get the tablet in another 5 days time, so is it okay to have those tablets even if she got bleeding! waiting for your most helpful suggestion!
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Yes could be because of abortion or impending abortion.So that is good news.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much doctor, you have been of great help to us, doctor, what do you feel should be done now, i will get the mtp kit in just a few days, should she take those tablets now? Or should we confirm if the abortion has been done properly or no first? Is there any problem if she takes those tablets even if she had an abortion?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Is the bleeding continuing or has stopped?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The bleeding when it started filled one pad full yesterday afternoon, but later the flow was less, not much, only very little blood flow is there now.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Ok. This most likely means that a complete abortion has not happened. So even though the signs are good but I think the complete abortion still has not happened as far as I am concerned.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So it's better if she takes the tablets when we get it yeah?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Yes, which tablets did you order? cytotec or the abortion pack?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The abortion pacK which contains mifepristone and misoprostol.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Ok that's great. She will likely require the abortion pack as well as I do not think that the abortion is completed at this stage.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sure doctor, thank you so much, will update you for sure.