DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I have been ill on and off since January of this year we are

I have been ill on and off since January of this year we are now in April. I was diagnosed with Diverticulier Disease which has been a cause of many of my symptoms. Three weeks ago whilst being sick I tore the muscle in my back. Three weeks on I am having awful tremor, lower back pain (mostly left side) and painful hips as well as difficulty walking. Any idea what could be going on here? I have been tempted to see an Osteopath but decided against it as my last visit has messed up my neck. Would like to mention I am female, 41yrs of age and a Psychotherapist.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloYou need an MRI of the lower back.You can have disc problems in the spine that have not been diagnosed.In fact, I would have this done immediately. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Many thanks for your answer. This was a worry of mine. I have seen my gp this morning if somewhat briefly and she feels that there is possibly some nerve damage and will take a month or two to get better. I feel other parts of my body are having to compensate for my back now, especially neck, shoulders and arms.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
Same answer.YOu need to know how much damage.MRI, EMG, etc.Please click a positive good luck