How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask wieyedoc Your Own Question
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 11267
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
Type Your Medical Question Here...
wieyedoc is online now

This might not be the right forum but maybe you can

Resolved Question:

This might not be the right forum but maybe you can point me in the right direction. My wife is Chinese and we will be spending our time between the UK and China, I have tried to get her registered with my GP but it seems she needs a UK passport which she doesn't have and doesn't want. My question is can she get registered as a temporary resident? or what normally happens in such cases?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Graham Dawson.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Graham,Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.As you might imagine this is a rather difficult thing to get done and, worse of all, the procedure varies from person to person....So. What can you do?The best thing would be to contact the Chinese Consulate (or the Country that issued your wife's passport). They, working with the British Authorities, should be able to help you out.That being said, don't expect this process to move quickly.....Does this make sense to you? It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me. Dr. Rick MD FACS
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry to see that you have given me a poor rating for the assistance I have provided. Ratings do not apply to system malfunctions...only to the quality of the expert.I would ask that you give me a chance to provide you with further data so that you have the information you need to address your issue.I would appreciate a good or excellent rating and will work hard to obtain it if given the chance.Thank you.I realize that this was not the answer you were hoping to hear but it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information.Surely, you prefer that I tell the truth rather than what you wish to hear. Because it reflects very poorly on me unless you press one of the top three feedback choices, keep this in mind when rating my answer and please do not punish me for being honest. I understand that this may not be easy to hear, and I empathize.Even though my answer was not quite what you were hoping for, please understand that my priority was to provide you with the most honest information. With that in consideration, I hope that you found my answer useful. Please click the excellent feedback button so that I can receive credit for my efforts.
wieyedoc and 4 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you