DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

12 months ago my son had an allergic reaction to a liquid soap

12 months ago my son had an allergic reaction to a liquid soap during masturbation. In spite of trying a number of products recommended by the GP the penis still suffers a reaction when erect... He has now become extremely anxious about it and the GP persistently tells him it's not an issue..... What is your advice
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloThe reaction is not from soap used 12 months ago.Impossible.There is something else going on.I don't even know what you mean by reaction?What type of reaction
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When the penis is erect the head of the penis becomes a little inflamed, hot, blotchy and sometimes slightly swollen. This causes discomfort. Whilst symptoms are not severe it's a definite change from 12 months ago... ie post episode
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
It is not from the soap.It sounds like it can be within the normal range of reaction.I suggest if you have concerns, that you have him seen by a urologist.If the skin is too tight in this area, this can do it. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.