Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Greetings Doctor, I would like to know what I've got by the

Greetings Doctor, I would like to know what I've got by the symptoms I will now provide, thank you.
Teeth ache, Swelling of eyes and tongue, runny nose, itchy hands and feet sickness, soreness of skin itchy skin all over.
It has been since Sunday when I have been I'll, I saw a nurse at my Local Doctors Surgery and she said it is a common flu going around, she didn't look me over.
I feel sick and when I wake up I feel worse for a few hours.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.Sorry to hear about your problem.There are two possibilities:Viral infectionAllergiesI would recommend using over the counter loratadine (an antihistamine) 10 mg once daily to help with symptoms.It will help with your itching, runny nose among other symptoms.Taking panadol 500 mg two tablets six hourly will help with the pains and fever that you may be having.If you experience shortness of breath you must be seen in the emergency again as that would be an indication of a more severe allergic reaction.This session is open for any number of further questions that you may have.Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end as that is the only way I am credited on here for helping you out.Kindest regards