DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I feel like my bladder is constantly full and I need to pee

Customer Question

I feel like my bladder is constantly full and I need to pee every 5 seconds. no pain and no infections, over the past few weeks I have a lump and a gapping hole just above my c section (9yrs) ago that wont stop bleeding or heal. the nurse said it is no longer infected but cld these things be related. I had a steroid injection in my spine about a month ago now
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloSomething is obstructing your bladder outlet.It is not likely related to the hole, but you might have adhesions [scar tissue] from the c section.This could be affecting the bladder.I would ask for an MRI, which will show adhesions, and is probably the only scan that will.You need to see a wound specialist for a non healing hole, which is not normal. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you but my c section scar is 9 years old
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
YesAdhesions can form over years.And then cause problems.Ask for the scan.Please click a positive on the rating scale at the top of this page.Come back as needed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thank you, ***** ***** more thing when I I spoke with my orthopaedic surgeon regarding my injections in my back he said If I get to the point where I am starting to get incontinent I must see him immediately. something to do with my nerves. Could they have anything so do with, although I am not incontient
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
It can affect the bladder if there is too much nerve damage.I would see him.It does not sound like this is it.But let him know.ThanksFind me by request and safe time here. I am Doctor Thomas, a double board certified doctor in internal medicine and integrative medicine, with advanced training in several other fields. I am a clinician of over 20 years experience. I will give you an initial answer or ask you a question, but be sure to use reply to expert to communicate with me as needed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry I didn't think it wld kick me of here when I rates
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
It did not.See my response above.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thank you for all your help
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
anytimesee my premium services offer