wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I've had a on the left side 4 inches below rib cage it's mostly

I've had a on the left side 4 inches below rib cage it's mostly irritating but has got worse today I've had it for nearly 3 days now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've had a pain
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.Since this has been going on for three days now, and the weekend is almost upon us, the best thing to do would be to see your GP for a quick exam.There are a number of things that can cause pain in this area....anything from an early pneumonia ("walking pneumonia"), to bone problems or strained muscles. The only way to tell them apart is with a good exam.Does this make sense to you?It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me. Dr. Rick MD FACS
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
.