Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I had a period on the 22nd Feb it was one day and brownish

Customer Question

I had a period on the 22nd Feb it was one day and brownish discharge I then had a normal period on the 15th of March but then had spotting on the 1st of April I missed my period on the 13th but then started bleeding on the 25th April it has been light but mainly when I wipe i am still bleeding I have some abdomenal pain. I am trying for a baby I have done a pregnancy test but has come back negative. Could this be a period??
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Ye likely period.You are having irregular periods.This is due to the ovarian problem.Your hormones are not balanced.You should see your doctor and get your thyroid function checked.Thyroid gland disorder can cause such problem.Also a blood HCg test is more accurate to rule out pregnancy.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star on top).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/