Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

Ian. I've been trying to reach you on the previous

Customer Question

Hi Ian.
I've been trying to reach you on the previous thread but I don't think my threads were getting to you. Are you available to follow up with?
Many thanks,
Claire.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.Can I be of assistance?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Dr Rick.
Ah I was hoping to get a response from Ian the electronics expert I'm not sure why this has come through to doctors?
Many thanks,
Claire.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Claire,Weird.....us doctors, really, are not very good at electronics ;)I'll have the moderators move your question....Sorry for the glitch. Have a good weekend.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you and you too.
I did think it was a bit odd but hopefully it will go through now.
Many thanks.