Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

My testicals and sack have swollen over night, there is no

My testicals and sack have swollen over night, there is no pain but it is just uncomfortable.
Is this something serious?
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for the query.Scrotal edema is always a symptom of either an infection, inflammation or venous obstruction proximal to the scrotum. It should be examined and treated as soon as possible and in an Urgent Care or the ER because sperm and the testicles are very sensitive organs and can get damaged very easily. Delay in treatment can result in more permanent damage.Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.Regards.