Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Hey I just like to ask it's been a few weeks now I've been

Hey I just like to ask it's been a few weeks now I've been getting a of fluid in the head it's not like that I'm getting any headaches I'm always fit and healthy my head tingles a little bit not too much and does it heal itself by any chance
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for the query.Do you have any other symptoms? Vision changes, sleep changes, dizziness?When do you get this feeling? During the evenings or in the mornings?And how often do you feel this way?Anything else that you would like to add?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's not I'm feeling sick or anything I just get it every now and then
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Alright - without any added symptoms, pressure in the head and a tingling feeling can be attributed to stress and anxiety specially at your age.However, I would advise that you keep checking your blood pressure for a few days just to make sure you do not have any elevation since these symptoms can often be due to high blood pressure.If you get normal readings then there is nothing to be worried about.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.Regards.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks I'm fine it's not I don't suffer anything like epilepsy etc because I'm not epileptic
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Alright, that's great. I think you can rest assured. The symptoms do not sound serious or anything that demand concern or caution at this point in time.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Please do remember to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen, as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and effort.Regards.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey i just would to like say I'm feel more better not feeling the fluid in head because I'm on autism spectrum I don't any other conditions besides that