DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I accidentally slammed my right forearm into the corner of

I accidentally slammed my right forearm into the corner of my banister 7 days ago there was a small area of bursing and a lot of pain.
Now I have involuntary mussel spasms 4 to 6 tines a day in my upper arm, numbness in my hand that comes and goes and my hand and fingers are swelling up if my arm is not elevated. The pain is mostly a dull ache but does go up in intensity if there is selling or I use it to much.
Is it broken?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HiThe only way to tell is x ray.Yes, you could have a fracture.Go to A&E, get an x ray. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
thankssave time here daily and find me by request for fast and accurate answers.Dr. Thomas only. I am board certified in integrative medicine, internal medicine, trained in functional medicine and homeopathy, etc. I am here daily: use my request link as needed and “for Dr. Thomas” in the question title. Give that link to friends, family, associates, etc. Find me as needed for correct, safe and accurate answers.