Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

When I eat my stomach blow up and hardens I get wired pain

Customer Question

When I eat my stomach blow up and hardens I get wired pain and feels like movements I'm peeing about six times a night my hand and arms tingle and I keep getting blur vision
I get so tried but can't sleep I'm losing my hair
My feet hurt so much I can only walk couple steps without any shoes on I get pains in my legs as well.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.Since how long are you having this problem?Do you have any other medical problems?Are you on any medications for anything?Have you been seen for this?Please let me know.Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have had this for about a year I saw doctor they gave me blood test it was clear then they gave me pain killers .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have bi_pola disorder
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.From your description you are most likely having what is called as gastroparesis or in other words you have a lazy stomach that is not being able to push food forward into the intestines.I would recommend that you should take something like motilium at a dose of 10 mg three times a day prior to meals or the alternative is metoclopramide 10 mg three times a day prior to meals.I would also recommend using an anti-acid medication like omeprazole 20 mg twice daily along with it.I would like that you should consult your GP for a prescription of these medications. Omeprazole is available over-the-counter without a prescription as well but for the others you will require a prescription.This session is open for any number of further questions that you may have.Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner, as that is the only way I am credited on here for helping you out.Kindest regards