Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I am losing the fat on my left side of my hips what is the

I am losing the fat on my left side of my hips what is the problem why I am having one full other a hall
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloWhat medical problems do you have?What does your GP say
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I see on side of the hips areas that I lost fat and it becomes like a hole compare to my other side of my right hips areas.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
what type of doctor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I can do because of money matter.
I have not received any responses of my questions so far and I pay already £18 for no results at all
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
I am a different doctor.I will ask a few questions before responding to your question.Can you please let me know if you have any other medical problems?Are you on any medications for anything?Have you had any blood tests recently or in the past?Please let me know.Kindest regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had some blood test three months
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Were all the blood tests normal?Do you have any other medical problems?On any medications for anything?Please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not in any medications except I been prescribed vitamins d3 after I had my results from that blood test
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No so far I remember no medical problems. Blood test were normal but doctor called me and say that I am in deficient on vitaminsD
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Losing fat on one side is non-specific and does not point to any specific disease process.However, I would like that you should have your cortisol levels checked. At times high levels of cortisol (which is the natural steroid in the body) can affect the distribution of fat in the body. So I would recommend that you should have this test to be sure.This session is open for any number of further questions that you may have.Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end as that is the only way I am credited on here for helping you out.Kindest regards
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience: Doctor of Medicine