Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Whilst at the doctors I caught a glimpse of his computer screen

Customer Question

Whilst at the doctors I caught a glimpse of his computer screen and saw what I think was a note saying category d offender. What does this mean?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.Category D is an open prison in the UK.Category A, B and C are closed prisons.Also, since you say this in the doctor's office, category D may refer to drugs. Category D drugs are contraindicated during pregnancy, so it may be referred to pregnancy drugs.This session is open for any number of further questions that you may have.Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner, as that is the only way I am credited on here for helping you out.Kindest regards