DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I have very wrinkled and dark lips. what is the best treatment

hi, i have very wrinkled and dark lips. what is the best treatment for that. i am considering doing a glycolic peel. could you tell me a bit more about it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloIt depends on the cause.Please attach a picture
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have attach a picture.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
This all looks normal.What I see here is some basic dryness.I would use vitamin E oil , a tiny amount rubbed in, for several weeks.More than this involves things that will have side effects.A peel would irritate the lips for example, and is not going to change this.A, D, and E cream can also be tried.I would do things only under the supervision of a dermatologist that has examined you, even though these products are over the counter. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.