Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I am on lansoprazole gastro resistance capsules 30 mg twice

I am on lansoprazole gastro resistance capsules 30 mg twice daily. And my symptoms of dry mouth and sore. Throat have started again, I go on holiday 2moz can I take another tablet daily please
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for this questionYes, you canYou should really be checked for another problem when you get back thoughYou could take another lansoprazole but it might be more beneficial to take a different type of tablet.Like TUMS, maalox, gaviscon or ranitidine. Can you get any of these where you are?let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/Thanks for using justanswer.com