Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

Im 30 year old my right breast has a tiny white milky

Hello im 30 year old my right breast has a tiny white milky dischange coming form it no lump what could this be and why is happing to me?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
Helloit can be infection.It can be hormonal.It can be from over stimulation of the breast.It is probably not serious.This is not a cancer presentation.I would simply have an exam from your doctor at this point. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How make it go away? Sorry very at good typing
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HiI don't do phone calls.You make it go away by seeing your doctor and finding out why you have it.It is not self help.It might simply be normal.In which case you don't have to do anything. please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
this is Dr. DavidI am another expert here.do you have a GP doctor you can see.they can try you on a course of antibiotics and this can clear up mastitis breast infection which can cause milky discharge.is there anyway you could be pregnant? you might need pregnancy testing.also you need blood testing to check for prolactin blood levels which could be elevated and cause milky white discharge from a breastlet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No im pregnant but start off with have very high prolactin level watch have now back to normal but is go on for the last 3 year still tiny amount milky dicharge is still there watch feel this is not normal for me and worry me very much
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
you might need your blood prolactin levels checked again, they could be high again.there are medications that your doctor can give you which can help dry up your breast.anticholinergic medications can help like Vesicare or hyoscyamine or oxybutynin can helplet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience: Board Certified Physician
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could it be a kidney problems as my e&u blood test have high and low level had going for 3 blood test within the same week gp did same much just said just that there have to keep eye on them?