Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

Could i have kedney problems i as have nipple discharge

Could i have kedney problems i as have nipple discharge coming from my right breast no lumps no pain either but my e&u blood test high and low on more once had to get blood test for e&u more once in the same week what could this mean?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
what test was high?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
You mentioned that you would like to have a phone conversation.If you wish to have a conversation with me over the phone please accept the premium offer.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.Early kidney disease is diagnosed on a blood test usually.If you have had a blood test that showed high urea and creatinine then you could be having kidney disease.The symptoms that you have mentioned i.e. nipple discharge have nothing to do with kidney disease.This session is open for any number of further questions that you may have.Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner, as that is the only way I am credited on here for helping you out.Kindest regards
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
This session is open for any further questions or comments that you may have until you are satisfied.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
I understand that you are not satisfied at the moment, with my response but I would appreciate it if you could only rate me when you are done asking your question and when you are satisfied.
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.
The system says that you have requested a new expert, but it is unclear what further questions you have. What further information are you seeking?
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience: Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.