Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Me and my partner have tried baby years. My

Me and my partner have tried for a baby for 2 years. My period was due on the 26th of April. I have had regular periods 29 days for the last 3 years. On the 24th of April I started cramping (I don't normally get period pains) missed my period on the 26th and had cramping, headaches, bloating, tender brests and nausea and extra hunger between 24th and 30th April. Had a negative pregnancy test on the 30th. On the 1st May my cramps got worse with very bad headache and spotted slightly in the afternoon. Yesterday I had heavy bleeding that has continued since. I'm worried that I might have had an early miscarriage??
Malin
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.It is possible that you were pregnant and miscarried but we cannot say for sure since your tests were negative.But it does seem like you were pregnant and miscarried.Let me know if you have more questions.Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end at the top right hand corner.Kindest regards