Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

There, I had unprotected sex 4 days ago approximately 14

Hi there, I had unprotected sex 4 days ago approximately 14 days after period (during ovulation) and I immediately had cramping in my lower abdomin the next day and onwards. Could this be pregnancy as I have heard you can get symptoms straight away sometimes or could it be an infection. I was tested for infections last time I had unprotected sex and it was clear and this is with the same male. I have been pregnant before and this is exactly how I felt.
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.No that is not possible.It takes at least 2 days for implantation.And cramping is not felt so early.May be a week later at least.Your cramps can be due to the muscle spasms.Not infection either.Can happen from sexual activity related exertions.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star on top).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How long would these cramps normally last from sexual activity?
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Usually 3 days on average.Warm compress, and Tylenol can be tried for relief. Best wishes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks very much
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Very welcomeBest wishes,How will you rate our chat today? :)