Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

After having sex with a woman I just met, my penis had a horrible

After having sex with a woman I just met, my penis had a horrible smell to it for about 4-5 days, albeit I shower every day. Also when examining my penis recently I noticed a kind green colour, the size of a 20 pence, on the head. This has faded for now. Do you know what this is due to?.....
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for the query.This is most likely an STD from the symptoms you mention.Green colored discharge and foul odor are some symptoms that alert a physician to test for STDs especially if you have a history of recent sexual encounter with someone whose status is unknown.You mentioned going to the STD clinic tomorrow, I think that is the best course of action.Hope this helps.Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.Regards.
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience: MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.
Hi. I am trying to call you but it's not connecting. Do you have any landline or any other phone number available right now. Regards
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.
Hi. As discussed I am going to send you the name of that over the counter available cream. It's clotrimazole cream. Use it twice daily for 10 days. It was nice talking to you. Have a good day. Regards