Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

After having sex with a woman I just met, my penis had a horrible

After having sex with a woman I just met, my penis had a horrible smell to it for about 4-5 days, albeit I shower every day. Also when examining my penis recently I noticed a kind green colour, the size of a 20 pence, on the head. This has faded for now. Do you know what this is due to?.....
Hi and thanks for the query.This is most likely an STD from the symptoms you mention.Green colored discharge and foul odor are some symptoms that alert a physician to test for STDs especially if you have a history of recent sexual encounter with someone whose status is unknown.You mentioned going to the STD clinic tomorrow, I think that is the best course of action.Hope this helps.Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.Regards.
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience: MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
Hi. I am trying to call you but it's not connecting. Do you have any landline or any other phone number available right now. Regards
Hi. As discussed I am going to send you the name of that over the counter available cream. It's clotrimazole cream. Use it twice daily for 10 days. It was nice talking to you. Have a good day. Regards