Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

What is the best medicine problems having to go toilet

Customer Question

what is the best medicine for urine problems having to go toilet to often
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for this questionIt depends on what the underlying issue isIf it is an enlarged prostate then the most basic and commonly used drug would be tamsulosin or flomaxDo you know why you are having trouble?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloIf you are not male, this is not from prostate.In fact the differential diagnosis is here:1. Infection. Treatment antibiotics.2. Bladder that does not empty and thus overflows. Fix the anatomical cause: bladder outlet, prostate if male, spastic bladder [usually medications are needed], and so on.3. Diabetes. Your doctor can easily check for this, and the diabetes would have to be treated medically.4. Kidney disease. Many types with different treatments.5. A number of other possibilities.Take this to your doctor . This list.Remember, always find Dr. Thomas by request to save time, get complete and accurate and safe answers, and I am here throughout the day, every day.Please click a positive on this post.
can I ask your age Colin?