Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I am 66 years of age and went through the menopause many years

I am 66 years of age and went through the menopause many years ago. However just recently I have noticed a very small discharge of blood - really light - and it lasts maybe a day less than 24 hours. However it is only about 10 days from the first showing to now when the same happened. I just have a feeling of slight bloating. Should I worry.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Yes, you should be worried about this.AbsolutelyANY post menopausal bleeding needs urgent evaluationGet in to your doctor ASAP and have this checked Diana let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/Thanks for using justanswer.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good and quick.
thanks. Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want free trials or anything else this is a one off.