Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Having cramps in stomach all weeks and period is due in 9

Having cramps in stomach all weeks and period is due in 9 days
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.Which part of the abdomen is cramping? Lower mid part? or some place else?Please let me know.Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Lower and goes from each side
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What do you think
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your response.It could that your periods may be about to come earlier than expected and that you are cramping because of that.This can happen because of a hormonal disturbance in your body.Hormonal disturbances can happen due to excessive physical or emotional stress among other factors.If your pain is severe and your abdomen is tender to touch then I would recommend that you be seen in the ER to rule out other causes via an ultrasound scan or a CT scan.This session is open for any further questions that you may have.I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner, as that is the only way I am credited on here for helping you out.Kindest regards